Our Services & Solutions in Tanzania
As Zamara, we have made a firm commitment to enhancing local capacity and supporting local talent in order to build solutions customised to the unique Nigerian market. Our cosmopolitan team will leverage on global best practices to provide tailor-made solutions to you.
Our services and solutions fall into two categories;
- Actuarial Services – Insurance and Employee Benefits Consulting.
- Consultancy – HMO & Wellness Solutions and Corporate General Insurance.
Zamara offers a comprehensive array of actuarial services to corporate clients including insurance companies, medical providers, gratuity arrangements and retirement benefit schemes. Our actuaries have a depth of regional experience in modeling techniques, valuation as well as strategy. Our actuarial services fall into three broad categories.
Pension and Benefits Consulting
Zamara offers a variety of services to retirement benefit schemes’ trustees and their sponsors, including:
- Actuarial valuations of Defined Benefit (DB) schemes and gratuity arrangements
- Actuarial reviews of Defined Contribution (DC) schemes
- Benefit design – when establishing a new retirement benefit scheme or gratuity arrangement or reviewing an existing one
- Employee benefit disclosures in accordance with global accounting standards (including IAS, FAS and CICA)
- Actuarial modeling of scenarios to model future cash flows for your retirement benefit scheme
- Modeling of benefit adequacy projections of future for members of retirement benefit schemes to predict member outcomes
- We assist trustees and members in making early interventions to improve retirement outcomes for members
We offer a full breadth of actuarial services to insurance companies, including:
- Statutory actuarial valuations of general and life insurance liabilities, including preparation of Financial Condition Reports
- Product design and pricing of new and existing products
- Embedded value and appraisal value calculations
- Transaction advisory services – Start-ups, mergers, acquisitions and commutation of insurance liabilities
- Modelling and advisory services on risk-based statutory and economic capital
- Asset consulting
- Reinsurance optimization
- Implementation of Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Valuation and pricing of National and Public Healthcare schemes and products
- Training and implementation of IFRS 17 and IFRS 9
- Asset Liability Modelling and preparation of Investment Policy Statements
Advising on the appropriateness of contribution rates and benefit structures of Post Retirement Medical Schemes