Support Zamara in acquiring new clients and cross sell products to existing ones; Identify new sales leads, pitch products and / or services and maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients
Division/Department: Business Development Grade: TBC OFO Code: TBC Formal Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Business-related field e.g. Sales & Marketing, Business Administration.
Professional qualification in COP, CIM, AIIK, CIM, will be an added advantage.
Required Experience: 3- 5 years’ experience.
Reporting structure: Chief executive officer
• Deliver revenue target as agreed on with manager.
• Research market needs and prospects needs, evaluating viability of prospects.
• Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Plan and coordinate new marketing initiatives.
• Develop quote requests, respond to tenders and proposals with minimal supervision.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations for client meetings.
• Draft, collate and submit tender documents on time.
• Update existing clients on new developments in the company’s products.
• Maintain fruitful relationships with existing clients.
• Present new products and services to new and existing clients.
• Liaise with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet client needs.
• Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
• Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
• Ensure achievement of annual new business targets
Technical and Behavioral Competencies
• Ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
• Computer literate (outlook, excel and word).
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Creative and able to solve problems.
• In depth knowledge of the industry and its current trends.
• Strong Communication skills (verbal & written).
• Organizational skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Teamwork and collaboration to support all team members particularly during busy month end periods.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and organization.
Pre- Employment Post-Employment
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line “Business Development Manager” when applying.
Closing date for application will be 27th October 2023. 17:00pm (GMT) by COB.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.