The Zamara Maisha Trust Fund secures the future of your loved ones.
In the unfortunate event of death, beneficiaries and especially children are nominated to receive benefits from retirement funds, SACCOs, insurance policies as well as funds set up by well-wishers.
Often and has been the case in the past, these funds have not been managed prudently for the benefit of the minor as a result of misappropriation by the appointed guardians of the trust, mismanagement or inability of the appointed party to invest the monies wisely. Inevitably, the minor does not receive the intended support and could suffer for lack of tuition for education, maintenance or critical benefits such as medical cover.
Nominating or appointing a beneficiary trust fund is the solution. As the benefits payable to minor beneficiaries are managed on their behalf by trusted professional advisers, their rights are safeguarded.
The Zamara Maisha Trust Fund provides you and your beneficiaries with the following benefits:
- Peace of mind for you and your loved ones in the knowledge that your benefits are secure
- A professionally managed trust fund that ensures that the benefits left on your death serve their intended purpose – to ensure that your beneficiaries (and especially minors) are taken care of
- The hard earned monies or assets are protected and well invested through a suitable investment strategy designed to grow the portfolio without undue exposure to risk
- Benefits are managed in favour of the correct beneficiaries
- Simple and cost effective fees
To utilize the trust fund, all the organization has to do is contact us to set up the trust fund as the guardian through email@example.com